Wednesday, March 10, 2010

An Angry Moment


Yesterday someone ate my cake. It was my brother. He is 7 years old. I said to my brother,"Don't eat my cake! You are a big fat pig!"
I yelled at him. My face is red. My eyebrows are in the middle. I was so,so,so,so angry that my face is so red.
My brother said "Sorry"
By William Y



I bit my brother. He was crying. Mum came. Mum said, "Go to your room." I cried. After a long time I said, "sorry". I played by myself for an hour. Then I came to have dinner. After dinner I went to bed. I said "no, no, no."
By Holly








"Why did you take my Christmas present?"
My sister said, "I'm very, very sorry."
I was very angry. My Mum said, "Go to your room." She said "You need to talk to your sister."
I went to my sister. She opened the music and danced around. She wasn't sad.
By Mai





My sister was in my room. I was playing with my toys. She got my toy and she broke my toy. I went in and I slammed the door. I was super mad.
Aliyah came into my room and she said "sorry."
I said "You have to pay me $50."
By Eden

1 comment:

  1. WOW what amazing pictures room 3 from Jamie at Surfers paradise, Australia, see you all on tuesday. I have been to Wet n' Wild, movie world and tomorrow i am going to sea world. Missing you all. Jamie

    ReplyDelete