Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Zebong



Today the story teller came to our school. I liked the story when Mr Stuart said "if you tell me how to get rid of the snake, I will take you on a date."
by Jade

Zebong is a storyteller. He told us lots of stories. My favourite story is when Pacey had to get the magic horse. I went in one of the stories. It was the one with a cake.
By Jacob

The storyteller read a story to us. I liked the first story. I liked it when William was in the story.
By Taryn

I liked the storyteller and I liked the baboon. I liked it because it was cool. My animal was the tiger.
By Kaed

Today I saw a bull. It was Willy. Willy was chasing them. He pushed them down on the ground.
By Damien

1 comment:

  1. If you want to read more stories about Zebong come into Room 3 and check out the walls.
    Mrs Speight

    ReplyDelete