Saturday, September 4, 2010

At school

Today I went into the magic bus two times. People got to have a turn on the drums, but on my second turn in the magic bus it was funner. The drummers let us have about six dififerent people play the drums. Some drummers played some songs as well.and even people wanted me to have a go on the drums. Logen,Stephen and Damion all got a turn on the drums. I didn't want a turn, I was to scared to have a turn. I didn't want a turn because people would laugh at me.  Jamie didn't want to do it either. They had lots of things in the bus. Some drummers helped the little kids play their songs, but after the bell rang we all got to go up. It was cool because the songs were loud.and it was cool lining up. I went into the bus with Sophie and Jamie.  In the bus Sophie told me that she liked Stephens song and Logens song. I liked Logens song and Stephens song. In the bus I was sitting next to Jamie, Sophie was sitting next to me as well. In the bus there were drums and seats.  After getting out we went back in class. We did some writing about any thing. Then we had play time. I played with Jamie and Tayla, Sky and Georgia M. I watched Kaed and Braden play cricket. After that me and Jamie watched Jade played on the monkey bars. Then we played together on the bridge. On Fridays we do discovery and I  made a fathers day card.
By Geogia

1 comment: