Thursday, September 16, 2010

Nonstop Nonsense

Here are some of our thoughts about the show.

I liked the part when the old lady married the man. - Havana

I liked the queen because she sounded funny. She is the girl who sucked her fingers. I lilked the cooking person. - Litania

The best story I liked was the Birthday Burglar - Tayla

I liked the Nonstop Nonsense show because it was interesting. The girl who was telling the story was Margaret Mahy. - Georgia

I liked it when the people said "oooo Mum!!" It was funny because they said it in a funny way. Me and Taryn laughed. - Jade

I liked the Birthday Burglar because it is about a person who steals birthdays. My feelings are it is interesting. They used actions and did great jobs. - William Y

1 comment:

  1. cool I went there

    jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete