Friday, September 3, 2010

What we do at school sometimes

On Friday the magic bus came to our school. People got to have a turn on the drum set .I had two turns on it.
Stephen was good at the drums. I think he has all readey played the drums he's so good  People begged me to do it , Georgia and  Vidhya . The people that had a turn first went behind the bus and were screaming. It was annoying .This week we have been filming our puppet shows. The first time it did'nt work, we had to do it all over again. And this week we made a zoo  burst. It was fun  making a zoo burst. Georgia copied me on it .When we did the filming we had to keep our head down.I saw Taylas head. On Fridays we do discovery.  Today we did father day cards,tigers ,father day door hangers .Room2 has been filming too. They've been filming super heros so we have to be quiet.  It looks fun. .After that I played with Georgia,Sky, and Tayla.
By Jamie



.

No comments:

Post a Comment